Bragging about my half door find

IrishWake

TJ Enthusiast
Ride of the Month Winner
Like everyone else, I’ve been looking for a good deal on half doors for a while. Found steel halves, and full bestop soft doors for $275. Including full door storage bags. My friends are confused why I need three sets of doors, but I figured you guys would appreciate the find 😆

Now I just need to find soft uppers for the steel doors, since the Bestop ones don’t have the offset 3rd pin

EDF81699-4658-4F06-B6FC-EF874E5994DD.jpeg

Did you rob the guy at gunpoint? Thats a hell of a deal. Congratulations.
I thought I was going to get robbed at gunpoint. I was pretty sure it was a fake ad at first, but I did a drive by before the meeting time, and saw it was a Cadillac dealership. I’m not sure if I bought them from the auto body shop or a guy working there, but I was relieved it was in a busy place

Nice find! I know first hand how hard it is to find a clean set of half doors.

I'm single and my 18yr old son lives with me half time. Right now I have the soft top in the dinning room, small parts stored in the laundry room and the half doors in the spare bedroom.
Well done.

I want to buy a third TJ for my youngest, wife is adamantly against it, so highly likely I buy one just because. The wife could always press the launch nukes button and take half, but after all this time with me I think she knows she could not fend for herself in the wild and she'll just grin and bear it.