Brand new spider gears popping when turning right while going downhill or braking

fire_squatch

My poor '99 TJ Sahara needs help. It has a 3.07 limited slip rear differential on Dana 35 axles. This issue started after the driveshaft failed on the highway (diff yoke was loose and the au-joint failed). I wasn't sure if it was my spider gears at first since when I opened up the diff, the gears looked great. However, after trying to induce the problem with a friend who knows a little bit more than I do, we figured it was in the differential so I opened it up again. Lo and behold, the spider gears has started to chip and wear on their faces. So I figured I must have missed the problem the first time I looked at it. The wheel bearings were loose so I replaced those as well and put in a new set of spider gears. Finally got to driving it again today and the popping has already started again. I am at a loss. The ring and pinion gears looked great, the axle shaft splines are in great shape, and I made sure that all of the debris and old gear oil was removed. I am so lost. Please help me, I'm almost to where I just want to sell the damn thing.