BRAUM Racing Seats

Tray Burge

TJ Addict
Anybody got any 1st hand feedback/reviews of the Braum Racing seats?
Looking to pull the trigger on some seats for my truck and these seem pretty nice, designed and made in the USA too.
Thanks,
Tray

I like that they're made in the USA. Also be sure to check out PRP's seats, they're also made in the USA. PRP is what I'm running.
Thanks Jerry for chiming in, you've been instrumental on several of my purchases. lol
I know they're great seats, but I don't like what PRP has to offer for my truck in style.
I'm also looking at the SPARCO's too, any knowledge good or bad on either one of these seat makers?

Reactions: Wildman
Thanks Jerry for chiming in, you've been instrumental on several of my purchases. lol
I know they're great seats, but I don't like what PRP has to offer for my truck in style.
I'm also looking at the SPARCO's too, any knowledge good or bad on either one of these seat makers?
I am pretty sure that not all SPARCO seats are the same if they do similar to most seat makers. But, I have parked my butt in a few and of all the seats that are just terrible to sit in, they are the worst. Definitely find a set to sit in before purchase.

Reactions: Tray Burge
Considering these, but have no place to go give the ol' butt a test run? lol
The seat and bolstering seems pretty hefty too?
Plus, let me know if VIVID RACING is a place to not buy from if you have any experience, please.
sparco.png

braum1.png

braum2.png

I have no feedback or personal experience with Braum other than I have looked at them online for my street/race truck, specifically the Venom series. Im a big guy and the shoulder slot height is usually the limiting factor for me with racing seats. I will be interested in what you go with, especially if you are a taller gentlemen.

Reactions: Tray Burge