Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Breeo backyard fire pit

Irun

Jeep Addict
Supporting Member
Does the oil and liquid flow back into the fire as advertised?

I was going to buy a Breeo earlier this year, with plans to cook on it regularly But was concerned about making a mess on the backyard pavers. Ended up with a SoloStove Yukon. The smokeless feature is really a ‘less smoke’ feature and really requires the fire be ripping before the secondary burn will ignite. Pretty cool to watch.

Half regret not getting the Breeo, but mine isn’t hard installed so I can change easily

After a couple fires, the sear plate rolls in slightly to the center of the fire pit. Any juices while cooking on it slope directly into the fire pit. Absolutely no mess on the pavers. It’s without question the best quality fire pit made and I wouldn't change a thing about my install. As you said though, it's more of a "less smoke" fire pit!

Reactions: MikekiM