Brodozer sighting

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I see this big, jacked up, Ram Cummins every Friday night at the gym. The guy who drives it looks very young (I would say in his early twenties), which makes me wonder how he's sporting a $80,000 plus truck.

Anyways, he's got this thing decked out with LED halo headlights on the front, light bars, and huge chrome rims (probably 24s at least I would say) with pencil thin tires, and a skateboard look.

To top it off he's got these massive dual exhaust pipes as you can see in the photo that just look absolutely stupid as hell.

Wish I could have got a better shot, but I laugh every time I see this thing. Why you would do this to a nice Ram Cummins is beyond me.

IMG_3387.jpg

I see this big, jacked up, Ram Cummins every Friday night at the gym. The guy who drives it looks very young (I would say in his early twenties), which makes me wonder how he's sporting a $80,000 plus truck.

Anyways, he's got this thing decked out with LED halo headlights on the front, light bars, and huge chrome rims (probably 24s at least I would say) with pencil thin tires, and a skateboard look.

To top it off he's got these massive dual exhaust pipes as you can see in the photo that just look absolutely stupid as hell.

Wish I could have got a better shot, but I laugh every time I see this thing. Why you would do this to a nice Ram Cummins is beyond me.

View attachment 98328
Guarantee it's never been offroad or hauled anything. The last remaining mod that'll put it over the top is rerouting the exhaust thru massive chrome smokestacks in the front corners of the bed behind the cab as some do around here.

Apparently no shortage of cash, cheesiness or stupidity.

Reactions: Tjrubicon
Guarantee it's never been offroad or hauled anything. The last remaining mod that'll put it over the top is rerouting the exhaust thru massive chrome smokestacks in the front corners of the bed behind the cab as some do around here.

Apparently no shortage of cash, cheesiness or stupidity.

Yep, I see plenty of brodozers with the smoke stacks coming out the back. For the life of me I don’t get why anyone things that looks cool.

It still blows my mind this guy is driving around such an expensive truck at his age.

Yep, I see plenty of brodozers with the smoke stacks coming out the back. For the life of me I don’t get why anyone things that looks cool.

It still blows my mind this guy is driving around such an expensive truck at his age.
More money than brains. All about maxing out the monthly income

Ahh who cares. Its daddy’s money anyway. We have that all around my area. It’s all about how he represents himself. If he’s rolling coal at every light trying to be cool, then he’s a definite bro 😂 It appears to be a good looking truck minus the dual pipes. I personally don’t like to see exhaust at all.

It’s time to move away from 15’s and 40’s though lol this is my dads 6.7 Powerstroke on 24x14’s with a 38” tire.

I was helping run the RTI ramp at a local jeep/truck show a few years ago. A guy pulls up to the ramp in this chromed out lifted to the sky chev. He had dual coil overs and bypass shocks on every corner, the bottom of the door was at eye level, (I'm 6'5") and like all good Sema builds, a Bluetooth front drive shaft. He got the lowest score of the day, and we talked the local radio station into putting their Subaru forester up the ramp. I think he scored in the high 100s ;)

There must have been a time
when we could have said no.

Oh it's definitely a nice truck minus what he's done to it.

I'll just never understand the brodozer look myself. But, the guy driving it looks like the classic "bro" you'd expect.

It's an image thing. Possibly dick-based, possibly not...but very likely.

I think it has to do with the "rolling coal" thing. I hear that term used a lot, and while I personally don't get it at all, it seems to be as popular in the truck crowd as angry bird grilles are in the JK crowd.

The skateboard look on trucks has to be the worst though. Totally defeats the purpose of a nice Ram Cummins like that, which is definitely a purpose built truck.

Reactions: ranger101
A squated truck is useless yes, but I don’t feel a lifted truck is a waste. My dads always had huge trucks that he daily drives and uses for his marble/granite business. This is the first one with such a large wheel, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t get used

I think it has to do with the "rolling coal" thing. I hear that term used a lot, and while I personally don't get it at all, it seems to be as popular in the truck crowd as angry bird grilles are in the JK crowd.

I would contend that all of those situations hinge upon an image issue: people without a solid sense of self tend to latch on to whatever is popularized by those that they idolize. Sometimes, the working force behind that action is dick-based... sometimes not; either way, people with solid self-images tend to not follow that pattern.

Reactions: Daryl and Chris