Brodozer sighting

I see this big, jacked up, Ram Cummins every Friday night at the gym. The guy who drives it looks very young (I would say in his early twenties), which makes me wonder how he's sporting a $80,000 plus truck.

Anyways, he's got this thing decked out with LED halo headlights on the front, light bars, and huge chrome rims (probably 24s at least I would say) with pencil thin tires, and a skateboard look.

To top it off he's got these massive dual exhaust pipes as you can see in the photo that just look absolutely stupid as hell.

Wish I could have got a better shot, but I laugh every time I see this thing. Why you would do this to a nice Ram Cummins is beyond me.

View attachment 98328
Kids! Don't be suprised to see one pull up to your house one day looking to take your daughter on a date. I've been there. I told him if your going to see my daughter, you need to pull those pants up to your waist. My daughter didn't like it. That was the last time he came over.

Kids! Don't be suprised to see one pull up to your house one day looking to take your daughter on a date. I've been there. I told him if your going to see my daughter, you need to pull those pants up to your waist. My daughter didn't like it. That was the last time he came over.
Should tell him you need to see how his truck wheels. ;)

There must have been a time
when we could have said no.

Little dick syndrome...

How big are their feet?

Hands?

Paying money for things that are not useful...is a waste, I am all for wheels and tires and engine mods that are useful, but $40 haircuts on a dude is just ridiculous, a man should not wear toe nail polish or dye his hair because they want to look different or be an individual, your actions should differentiate you, not your pink fucking toe nails

Last edited:
Reactions: lindsey97 and Chris

Believe me, I’ve thought about this many nights and imagined what I would say to this kid. It will likely end up being very similar to what you just said.

Believe me, I’ve thought about this many nights and imagined what I would say to this kid. It will likely end up being very similar to what you just said.
Actually, just ask them if they are advertising their ass to become a prison bitch...that is where it started, fancy pants.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
Seems like Utah is BroDoze central. I've mentioned it on this forum before, and I'll maintain my commitment: there's a dude who parks in a lot I walk through on my way to work every day with a truck that has "Panty Dropper" stenciled on the inside of each rim and one day I'm going to get a picture when he brings it to work. Ridiculous lift, ridiculous paintjob, but I think that I don't have to describe much more than the rim stenciling for you all to get the drift. In some ways he's a complete d-bag, in other ways he's my hero.

Seems like Utah is BroDoze central. I've mentioned it on this forum before, and I'll maintain my commitment: there's a dude who parks in a lot I walk through on my way to work every day with a truck that has "Panty Dropper" stenciled on the inside of each rim and one day I'm going to get a picture when he brings it to work. Ridiculous lift, ridiculous paintjob, but I think that I don't have to describe much more than the rim stenciling for you all to get the drift. In some ways he's a complete d-bag, in other ways he's my hero.
Who is wearing the panties? The driver? lol

A squated truck is useless yes, but I don’t feel a lifted truck is a waste. My dads always had huge trucks that he daily drives and uses for his marble/granite business. This is the first one with such a large wheel, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t get used
View attachment 98363
Definitely not the 'Alaska Highway' look . . . . :giggle:

We need to see pictures of this :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TJ Starting
I think it has to do with the "rolling coal" thing. I hear that term used a lot, and while I personally don't get it at all, it seems to be as popular in the truck crowd as angry bird grilles are in the JK crowd.

The skateboard look on trucks has to be the worst though. Totally defeats the purpose of a nice Ram Cummins like that, which is definitely a purpose built truck.
It's the "skateboard wheels" and oversized exhaust that get me on this one. I really don't know big diesel from my elbow, but these things are usually stock or they hav bigger stacks than a peterbilt. It's not the worst I've seen but it's far from good,

Reactions: Chris
51525A08-1E2D-401B-9F0A-9F8A6DE65C4D.jpeg

Ahh who cares. Its daddy’s money anyway. We have that all around my area. It’s all about how he represents himself. If he’s rolling coal at every light trying to be cool, then he’s a definite bro 😂 It appears to be a good looking truck minus the dual pipes. I personally don’t like to see exhaust at all.

It’s time to move away from 15’s and 40’s though lol this is my dads 6.7 Powerstroke on 24x14’s with a 38” tire.
View attachment 98331

Has the California lean.

Paying money for things that are not useful...is a waste, I am all for wheels and tires and engine mods that are useful, but $40 haircuts on a d(am)e is just ridiculous, a (wo)man should not wear toe nail polish or dye h(er) hair because they want to look different or be an individual, your actions should differentiate you, not your pink fucking toe nails

I changed this around a bit to make your post sound surprisingly progressive. ;)

• Sad
Reactions: astjp2