Broken Yoke Trail

Flib

TJ Enthusiast
I didn't break anything, it is the name of the trail I did yesterday. 2nd run with the Jeep club, and man, it was a test. Thoroughly impressed with the way my jeep handled it though, no issues at all. Super tight trail and came close to getting the windshield frame into a tree more than once. This trail had roots, rocks, mud and steep up hills, loved every minute of it.

This is about half way through the trail and they call it the toilet bowl.

and a crappy video my passenger took, this was a relatively tame part of the trail. And yes the liberty in front of me made it (not stock obviously) he did have to work harder then those of us in jeeps but I have to give him credit, there was only one hill which I though he would need to be winched up but some well placed rocks and lots of throttle did the trick.

Looks like a lot of the trails around here in Oregon... very similar with all those trees and everything!

Reactions: StG58
I would want at least 2 vehicles plus my own, its rough man, low range 1st gear the entire way with some really steep rocky climbs. It would have been even rougher had it been raining.

Just think, you, me and billiebob have our own forum here :)

Reactions: derekmac
Maybe they should make windshield frame skids. I barely touched the tree and this is what happened to mine

IMG_1862.JPG

Reactions: Chris and StG58
Of course GenRight thought of that!
I just did a quick Mr. Google and that was the first thing that popped up. I figured if they are half as strong as the gas tank skid plate its worth it. now I'm counting my loose change to see if I can get them without the wife knowing.

I just did a quick Mr. Google and that was the first thing that popped up. I figured if they are half as strong as the gas tank skid plate its worth it. now I'm counting my loose change to see if I can get them without the wife knowing.

I absolutely love GenRight stuff. Maybe even more than Savvy / Currie!