Bump stop hardware identification

AussieNick

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Going over my LJ after a 400 mile trip and discovered rear driver bump stop has wrangled loose. The top down bump.

Can anyone help I’d this hardware?

And bonus question, what is the bolt size I need to bolt this back up? I’m trying to unbolt the passenger side but a metric 14 is too small and a metric 15 won’t fit inside the rubber hole.

98B7A7FB-E038-4C61-A23A-975281EB23CC.jpeg

905B95AB-D10F-448A-B426-D0CCF4D27123.jpeg

Makes sense. The rest of the suspension is RockJock. Thanks. I’ll contact them for hardware.
The upper retainer is also upside down. The cup goes over the bump on the spring perch. The urethane bump stop goes against the flat part. If you want them to stay put, drop a couple of 1/2" washers in the recessed area on the bump stop so your bolt has something to tighten against and stay tight. The threads are metric 10 mm coarse.

Reactions: AussieNick
The upper retainer is also upside down. The cup goes over the bump on the spring perch. The urethane bump stop goes against the flat part. If you want them to stay put, drop a couple of 1/2" washers in the recessed area on the bump stop so your bolt has something to tighten against and stay tight. The threads are metric 10 mm coarse.

Got it. Thanks again.