AndyG

Because some other guys are perverts
Lifetime Supporting Member
Wife sends me this -

853777AC-45A6-492E-9A44-1D46850D35A9.jpeg

Busted

904C51D5-CEE7-41FB-A58C-561DFE5AE169.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nice pic……not going to share it but I have my email and her cell number in case my phone ever gets lost on my Lock Screen. I was at the beach last weekend and left a restaurant and found a cell phone right outside in the street. No way to know who’s it was so took inside and left it with the bartender. You can edit your favorite pic to have contact info in it.

Nice pic……not going to share it but I have my email and her cell number in case my phone ever gets lost on my Lock Screen. I was at the beach last weekend and left a restaurant and found a cell phone right outside in the street. No way to know who’s it was so took inside and left it with the bartender. You can edit your favorite pic to have contact info in it.

Very Smart

Mine will say-

“These are my Jeeps. If you see them, wave me down and give me my phone back....or don’t, so I can get some peace” 🤣

tortilla jackson!!!

His odd little naming backstory...

Picked him up @ 3 months from a local no kill shelter. For the paperwork and chip stuff he had to have a name, but this is not an on the spot rushed thing for my daughter. It takes time and thought goes into it. We left the name blank, and I'm almost done with the paperwork when my girl runs up beside me and says Tortilla Jackson. No idea where she pulled that from, but that's how she rolls.

Turns out its an Anchorman II reference :LOL:

All of our cats are female and either hand raised bottle fed by us, or feral rescue kittens. Tortilla is the only boy and an absolute dingdong 🙃

Now that’s good stuff.

The girl is 15.5 now.

Was trying to get her to take a nap. I kept falling asleep and she would tickle my nose and I thought it was a bug. I got pissed and told her to knock it off.

I woke up later, opened my eyes, and she wasnt there. My heart stopped.

I threw her bag open and she was down at the bottom. That moment thinking she was gone was the worst 3 seconds in my life with her so far 😊