Busted

Mine is the same on all of my devices...Lock Screen & Home Screen.
Topo map.
Same image scaled & cropped for iPads, iMac, phone & MacBook

IMG_6669.JPG

single guy here, so no rules. last gf required a photo I didnt mind, but didnt want to be around others when unlocking my phone :ROFLMAO:
A lot to unpack there lol If she "required" that she be your background, she sounds a bit crazy and controlling. And if you didn't want people to see a picture of her on your phone, then you probably shouldn't be with her! 😂 Sounds like you're better off 👍🏼

A lot to unpack there lol If she "required" that she be your background, she sounds a bit crazy and controlling. And if you didn't want people to see a picture of her on your phone, then you probably shouldn't be with her! 😂 Sounds like you're better off 👍🏼

I'll take point on the bitter men group today and say you're always better off 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: bbaldwin237

better off for sure. crazy, yes.. controlling, borderline. revealing photo..... yes. was a fun ride though :ROFLMAO: she's currently in relations with someone else and I still get random messages complaining about how I never respond back to her :rolleyes: moved a hour away and Ive been safe here (y).

I left the scene when her cousin was accusing her of having relations with the cousins husband at work 🤷‍♂️ her phone was going off all hours of the day/night, no idea who it was but they were certainly more important than me.

moved a hour away and Ive been safe here (y).

She might be little crazy, but I'd say she's a bit lazy as well. An hour's drive is nothing to the truly crazy woman... ;)

Remember the story of the one (NASA astronaut) that drove 900 miles cross country wearing adult diapers to attack another woman messing with her ex? That's certifiably crazy.

this reminds me I haven't changed either in probably 5 years +/-, guess there's no reason to really, maybe a good pizza shot would be in order

the desktop, Christ this is 2 bumpers ago

IMG_9139.PNG

and on the @Zorba device

IMG_9141.PNG

probably one of the 3000 reasons my girlfriend calls me a Muppet on the regular

Super funny, I told my wife about this nonsense.

She said that's stupid for a woman to gauge a relationship by that, and then pretty much nailed what I have on both screens without knowing.

Confidence in where you are at is just that. Why go on the hunt for stuff to get wound up over that doesn't matter.

Then you have me trying to get my wife to send me a sexy pic for my lockscreen:

“ no, babe, stand a little further from the jeep and be sure you get the stubby bumper, and my vision-X lights.”

Is that her or you talking in the quote?