Busted

Good question. Now I’m more confused than ever.

Like those new all access public restrooms. I was sure of where I needed to go ‘til this idea got going. Better pee on the seat to be sure.

FWIW, I felt extremely uncomfortable in the all-access bathrooms last year at NYU's law school. They were long and narrow, and the stalls were so close that I could hear the person next to me blink.

I likely would have been screwed if someone lied saying I did something (anything) even if it wasn't true (simply because of my sex and stature). Very uncomfortable. You'd think students would be fairly reasonable, but the stress level leading up to finals causes people to get pretty whacky.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: JMT
FWIW, I felt extremely uncomfortable in the all-access bathrooms last year at NYU's law school. They were long and narrow, and the stalls were so close that I could hear the person next to me blink.

I likely would have been screwed if someone lied saying I did something (anything) even if it wasn't true (simply because of my sex and stature). Very uncomfortable. You'd think students would be fairly reasonable, but the stress level leading up to finals causes people to get pretty whacky.

There is so much wrong with the whole concept- Especially if they have multiple stalls.

I went accidentally into a women’s bathroom at Home Depot in Alabama and sat down- yes- And then I looked over at the shoes in the stall next to me. Houston, we have a problem.

Oh crap.

There is so much wrong with the whole concept- Especially if they have multiple stalls.

I went accidentally into a women’s bathroom at Home Depot in Alabama and sat down- yes- And then I looked over at the shoes in the stall next to me. Houston, we have a problem.

Oh crap.

Yea man, taking a shit on break while your female professor is doing her thing in one of the stalls next to you...very uncomfortable especially when washing your hands next to each other afterwards.

Yea man, taking a shit on break while your female professor is doing her thing in one of the stalls next to you...very uncomfortable especially when washing your hands next to each other afterwards.

That is horrible.

Maybe I’m dead wrong.

But I’m going to say that it’s not that we are conditioned to go to the restroom separately- I think that it is more the way things are meant to be.

Purely opinion.

That is horrible.

Maybe I’m dead wrong.

But I’m going to say that it’s not that we are conditioned to go to the restroom separately- I think that it is more the way things are meant to be.

Purely opinion.

I think it’s a conditioning thing, there’s an expectation of privacy especially when it comes to the opposite sex.

Interestingly, their gym has separate locker rooms for guys and gals. I’m not sure where the line starts and stops anymore. It used to be very simple and I don’t recall there being problems with it for the majority of ppl.

Reactions: AndyG
I think it’s a conditioning thing, there’s an expectation of privacy especially when it comes to the opposite sex.

Interestingly, their gym has separate locker rooms for guys and gals. I’m not sure where the line starts and stops anymore. It used to be very simple and I don’t recall there being problems with it for the majority of ppl.

Well said.

There is some thing wrong when the vast majority of people are put in a bad place because of the preferences of so few-

They ought to have just a men’s and women’s and a door with a ?

Realistically the crux of the issue is women did not want a man identified as a woman in the bathroom with them, Or a woman that identifies as a man maybe ....So rather deal with that they just started letting everybody be put in a bad predicament.

It’s honestly worse now than what they were trying to prevent which was certainly an outlier.

Assert your dominance, make solid eye contact and smirk.

Well said.

There is some thing wrong when the vast majority of people are put in a bad place because of the preferences of so few-

They ought to have just a men’s and women’s and a door with a ?

Realistically the crux of the issue is women did not want a man identified as a woman in the bathroom with them, Or a woman that identifies as a man maybe ....So rather deal with that they just started letting everybody be put in a bad predicament.

It’s honestly worse now than what they were trying to prevent which was certainly an outlier.

I’m all for people deserving dignity, but in the very least, practical constraints (costs and burdens on society) should be considered before implementing new public policy. And we should anticipate the future when making these decisions.

I’d like to know where the line is drawn and the reasoning behind why it’s drawn there.

I’m all for people deserving dignity, but in the very least, practical constraints (costs and burdens on society) should be considered before implementing new public policy. And we should anticipate the future when making these decisions.

I’d like to know where the line is drawn and the reasoning behind why it’s drawn there.

Exactly- I don’t think anybody was prepared for this and I don’t think it was well thought out at all. It doesn’t seem to solve a single problem.

It sure seems jumping on a politically correct bandwagon is en vogue these days.

I guess I didn’t fully realize that there were bathrooms that both sexes were using at the same time. Here in the south where things are pretty conservative we’re not seeing as much of that and everybody is unbolting the sink and lodging it against the door when it’s multi use. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: MikeE024 and PNW_LJ
1000010367.jpg

1000010368.jpg