CalTrend seat covers

I've had the Dura Plus covers installed for three years now and they are holding up very well. Its a garaged Jeep so if yours will be abused by years of UV exposure YMMV.

Reactions: Texas-TJ
You can probably see in this thread how long I've had these. 1 to 2 yrs? Holding up great. Its backpack material. I don't think they are ever going to wear out.

The only issue I've had is when I left my top off all summer they did fade some. But I would guess that is true of any fabric. Maybe there is a uv protectant you can put on? Idk.

These are the most hardcore seat covers I have seen. It's like school backpack material. Really tough. And the customer service is top notch. Seriously great people on the phone and with customizing them. They build each set to order.

How are those seat covers holding up? I was contemplating ordering a set.

I ordered a set of the DuraPlus fabric (waterproof canvas) ~3 years ago and they have held up amazingly. They don't get as much ass time as the Carhartt set in my work truck does but are at least as durable and way less expensive. They were $170 total for both rows then.

edit - damn, just looked in on the website and they got WAY more expensive

Reactions: Texas-TJ
I ordered a set of the DuraPlus fabric (waterproof canvas) ~3 years ago and they have held up amazingly. They don't get as much ass time as the Carhartt set in my work truck does but are at least as durable and way less expensive. They were $170 total for both rows then.

edit - damn, just looked in on the website and they got WAY more expensive

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, they more than doubled in price. I still ordered a set because they get good reviews and are still less expensive than most other quality brands. Thanks.

Reactions: superspeckman
I just got mine installed. They fit very snug but don't follow the contour very well in the upright area at the small of the back. However they look great and do fit pretty well overall.

Pics or it never happened. ;)
p.s. I'm looking for some covers, but opinions are too varied. Pics tell it all.

Reactions: tworley
Pics or it never happened. ;)
p.s. I'm looking for some covers, but opinions are too varied. Pics tell it all.

Fairly certain these are same though bought and installed a couple years ago.

2210F60E-8F3B-4DC3-9E8F-01B0562D6354.jpeg

3F12932E-B4DE-45E7-8511-BB0ADF81FB82.jpeg