Can anyone help me identify this noise?

I don't have a 2.5 so I cannot relate fully, but I would start with the compressor and the associated parts connected to it, maybe the driving belt as well? Could be a bad bearing or an idler pulley?

Watching random marks on the pulleys, the compressor looks to be turning slower than then the noise, but the idler pulley looks to match the speed. I'm only guessing, but I'm guessing the bearing in the idler pulley. It changes tone when the compressor turns on because the load on it changes. Get a cheap mechanics stethoscope and carefully touch it to the bolt right in the middle of that pulley, that isn't spinning. Do the same in areas near the other pulleys carefully. You'll identify the dry bearing pretty quickly. Good luck.

Watching random marks on the pulleys, the compressor looks to be turning slower than then the noise, but the idler pulley looks to match the speed. I'm only guessing, but I'm guessing the bearing in the idler pulley. It changes tone when the compressor turns on because the load on it changes. Get a cheap mechanics stethoscope and carefully touch it to the bolt right in the middle of that pulley, that isn't spinning. Do the same in areas near the other pulleys carefully. You'll identify the dry bearing pretty quickly. Good luck.
I really appreciate the reply! Going to give this a shot. Thank you

spray your idler pulley with some lube (wd40, pb blaster or such) and see if it goes away. i spray mine when running but be careful of the fan blade and use the straw. if that aint it move to another pulley until you find the one ....