Can someone identify these control arms?

Xposure

TJ Enthusiast
So the guy said they are
TJ Currie adjustable lower front control arms. But I'm pretty sure all the from lowers are solid welded on one side. These look like the rear uppers.

Also, can anyone say if they are authentic Currie? From the pics I've seen on the Currie website it doesn't look like they have that notch in the middle of the arm.

Just wanted to verify if these are actually authentic Currie or not and if I'm correct about them actually being rear uppers. Could he have been using them as front lowers?

I don't see front lowers on the Currie website that are double adjustable.

adj control arms.jpg

So the guy said they are
TJ Currie adjustable lower front control arms. But I'm pretty sure all the from lowers are solid welded on one side. These look like the rear uppers.

Also, can anyone say if they are authentic Currie? From the pics I've seen on the Currie website it doesn't look like they have that notch in the middle of the arm.

Just wanted to verify if these are actually authentic Currie or not and if I'm correct about them actually being rear uppers. Could he have been using them as front lowers?

I don't see front lowers on the Currie website that are double adjustable.

View attachment 100250
They look more like older Savvy arms with the wrench flats that no longer exist. What size is the bolt hole?

Reactions: Xposure
They look more like older Savvy arms with the wrench flats that no longer exist. What size is the bolt hole?

I'm not sure I'll have to ask him to measure but who knows if he will measure accurately. Apparently he was using them on his front lowers.

Yes, it does look like Savvy has double adjustable lowers. I wonder why Currie doesn't make the lowers double adjustable. Can the Savvy double adjustable lowers be used on front or rear? Their description just says lowers, it doesn't specify front or rear. https://savvyoffroad.com/product/ce-9106sa/

it appears the bolt hole is around 9/16 or so?
That makes them lowers. If they are aluminum, that leans towards Savvy. Steel could be Rokmen but I was pretty sure they welded in tube adapters instead of machining solid. Savvy also has the small groove at the left hand threaded end so that isn't a good tell.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and Xposure
That makes them lowers. If they are aluminum, that leans towards Savvy. Steel could be Rokmen but I was pretty sure they welded in tube adapters instead of machining solid. Savvy also has the small groove at the left hand threaded end so that isn't a good tell.

I suppose no matter if they are Savvy, Rokmen, ect….they are Currie Johnny Joints so they should be a good solid control arm, correct? Is the double adjustable lower considered better or worse? Why doesn't Currie make the lowers double adjustable??

So if these are in good shape they should be a good buy, right?

What do you guys think these are worth?

IMO, Savvy double adjustables are the best short arms you can buy.
I have bought cheapo junk arms trying to save money, before I knew better.

Double adjustable is easier and faster to adjust. I seem to recall Savvy lowers being able to go shorter than stock, unlike some, which can be important for higher pinion requirements.

I’ve been eyeing those as well, only 45min from me. I’d prefer to get a upper and lower set though.
And that’s my useless addition to the thread.

I guess the guy saying they are Savvy counts for something too. What is the groove a result of?

Edit: nevermind, left hand end