Can you DIY repair / straighten a bent fender?

See this? Now there’s a pair of boots. They have some history on them. They’re also in dire need of some care though. A little bit of polish with some moisturizer preferably. Nothing drastic, no spit polish or anything like that. It’ll keep them comfortable, and help the last through more adventures.
Fresh. Geez, what the hell does that even mean?

Reactions: dudehitt
How bout everyone go back to the topic at hand leave his shoes alone don't matter what any of you think he likes it he likes it likes it and he can pull that dent out no matter the shoe

How bout everyone go back to the topic at hand leave his shoes alone don't matter what any of you think he likes it he likes it likes it and he can pull that dent out no matter the shoe

I'm here for it. Shout out @Forsaken32

PS I'm still wearing those chucks, sometimes with dorky socks. They're barely holding together though.

Forsaken32 is correct, it doesn't really matter what we think about your shoes, it doesn't matter what we think about your your choice of socks either, even when we don't like either of them.

What is important seems to have been forgotten though, WHAT HAS BECOME OF THE FRONT FENDER DAMAGE?

Reactions: Modoc Guy
Forsaken32 is correct, it doesn't really matter what we think about your shoes, it doesn't matter what we think about your your choice of socks either, even when we don't like either of them.

What is important seems to have been forgotten though, WHAT HAS BECOME OF THE FRONT FENDER DAMAGE?

Pulled it into place a little myself, as suggested. It's fine. SINCE YOU ASKED, I did wind up taking off the flares altogether to see what was lurking under there. Found a bunch of built up crud and a couple spots needing treatment. On that fender specifically, the beginnings of rust that I can now deal with and another part that needs bending back into place. I'm glad I cleaned everything as it would have eventually become a bigger problem. I'll clean up more/paint in the spring and drill out the old spinning nutserts to replace them.