Can't set toe on Currie Currectlync

connor grimes

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
So I did toe alignments on my setup many times before when running a ZJ setup. Im trying to do a toe adjustment on my new Currie currectlync steering but for some reason when I turn the tie rod it’s only moving the drivers side wheel and not the passengers . The passenger side isn’t moving. Any ideas why?

Do both tie rod ends on the tie rod move in and out on the threads when you twist the rod?

So I did toe alignments on my setup many times before when running a ZJ setup. Im trying to do a toe adjustment on my new Currie currectlync steering but for some reason when I turn the tie rod it’s only moving the drivers side wheel and not the passengers . The passenger side isn’t moving. Any ideas why?
The passenger side tire simply has a little more traction than the driver's side. Toe-in is the total combined angle between the two sides, not either side by itself.

Thanks , I had a brain fart today

It isn't so much that there is more traction on one side, one side moves easier because it is only turning the tire and the other side is turning the tire and the steering gear through the pitman arm. Both sides likely have equal traction but the added resistance of the steering gear is causing what you experienced.