Car pics too cool not to share

Looks like a '39 Buick, not a common car. (y)
I became familiar with one of these that my friend built for a customer back in the late '90s and then had to adopt while the owner was away on state mandated vacation. Long story short, he got busted running an illegal gambling operation out of his garage, and the government doesn't like it when they can't skim your profits in the name of taxes. They cleaned him out too and took everything they could find. Even loaded up his '39 Buick, or at least what they thought was his '39 Buick ;) (they took his rusted out parts car while he hid the nice car at my friend's shop :LOL: ) Anyway, the car is a dark purple 4-door version of this one. I'll see if I can find a pic of the actual car later.
1663699710290.png

Just imagine if they had stayed on track with the advancement of Hydrogen fuel cells for the last 60 years. My old man remembers an article he read as a teen about a warehouse running hydrogen fuel cell powered fork lifts, and the add showed a guy holding a cup under the exhaust then drinking the water that came out of it...:unsure:

Just imagine if they had stayed on track with the advancement of Hydrogen fuel cells for the last 60 years. My old man remembers an article he read as a teen about a warehouse running hydrogen fuel cell powered fork lifts, and the add showed a guy holding a cup under the exhaust then drinking the water that came out of it...:unsure:

California