Car pics too cool not to share

_nc_ohc=Px1qdJE6OoYAX-3sSRt&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Aren't those a Mercedes headlight? I've seen a number of cars through the years being done like that. Very few of 'em work with the rest of the car, as far as I'm concerned.

They should be Mercedes lights. Early-mid 2000s if I remember correctly. I’ve seen lots of shoebox Fords with them over the years. People tend to graft them into cars of the late '40s to early '50s.

They should be Mercedes lights. Early-mid 2000s if I remember correctly. I’ve seen lots of shoebox Fords with them over the years. People tend to graft them into cars of the late '40s to early '50s.

Unless the original fender lines flowed the same direction as those headlights do, then it just doesn't seem to work, IMHO. For example, this one works for me. Still prefer the originals much better, but at least these flow with the fenders.
d-tudor-sedan-69-99-mercedes-benz-e320-headlights1.jpg

The same shop presented this Chevy last year. They definitely have a particular style that I'm not quite fond of. To me, it’s like they get it 90% there and then throw 10% ugly into the mix,

View attachment 403781

Looks like some kind of glammed-up tarantula up front... :sneaky: