Car pics too cool not to share

I'll bet you that same picture has been posted in this thread at least four times! :ROFLMAO:
However, it deserves to be...;)

Four o' nine times, who's got time to count... ;)

1681352305299.png

1681352328156.png

Man, did you check out all the bitchin' rolling stock sitting in there? I could spend all day in there just checking things out!

I could spend all my LOTTO winnings at that place....
Need a Gladiator pickup & a Cherokee Chief & a & a .... you get the picture.
But they do some beautiful work. Only start around $75K for a restored unit. I think with a SRT8 engine it's about $125K

I could spend all my LOTTO winnings at that place....
Need a Gladiator pickup & a Cherokee Chief & a & a .... you get the picture.
But they do some beautiful work. Only start around $75K for a restored unit. I think with a SRT8 engine it's about $125K

I would think the standard 5.7 HEMI would be sufficient, honestly. Maybe they could get it down to a more reasonable $110,000 for you with that downgrade. ;)

I would think the standard 5.7 HEMI would be sufficient, honestly. Maybe they could get it down to a more reasonable $110,000 for you with that downgrade. ;)

Can't have less than a 6.4 now days.... Go big or go home.... While I agree the supercharger might be a bit much.

Ummmm...I'm conflicted on that one. I want to like it, but I'm struggling a bit with it. I do like the '59 that's beside it, though. ;)

I was on the fence too, gave it the thumb up for creativity. I think I'd like it more if it were just the whole trunk with a tastefully finished off contoured front instead of the front clip.

This minus the roof portion...???
1681438859152.png

I was on the fence too, gave it the thumb up for creativity. I think I'd like it more if it were just the whole trunk with a tastefully finished off contoured front instead of the front clip.

View attachment 416160

I liked it for the creativity. It's like some of the Jeep trailers where someone used the tub to make it.

View attachment 416160

I think it’s the lack of white on the trailer that ruins it for me.

Yep. The '56 is nice enough, though a '56 is my least favorite of the Tri-Five bunch. I see at least three '57s in the background, and possibly a fourth (can't see the quarter panels) that I'd rather have.

Well we ALL know which year I like the most. And yes I agree 56 is my least favorite also.