Car pics too cool not to share

1648293137909.png

72 Nova, butt brown

That brings back memories. A high school friend had brown one like that, but with 30+ years of use and abuse added. It was a 307 with powerglide. A worn out suspension, floor pans and body panels made out of street signs, and a row of blown speakers across the back. Man that thing was a death trap, but we put the miles on it. :cool:

Another friend had a nicer white '73 with a 402 in it. I think he used a tree to reshape it.

That brings back memories. A high school friend had brown one like that, but with 30+ years of use and abuse added. It was a 307 with powerglide. A worn out suspension, floor pans and body panels made out of street signs, and a row of blown speakers across the back. Man that thing was a death trap, but we put the miles on it. :cool:

Another friend had a nicer white '73 with a 402 in it. I think he used a tree to reshape it.
My high school buddy had a '72 with the 307/Powerglide combo, as well. His, however, was gorgeous. The coolest thing about it was the "Sky Roof" option. The car was a beautiful gold/bronze color, with a really light tan interior and matching roof. It also had the factory rally wheels. I don't have a pic, but this ad appears to be the same trim package as his car (though his was definitely not an SS)

1649084009949.png

Reactions: BlueC and ColoJeep
In case any of you missed Holley's recent video of the "Sky Ram". I want to see it on the dyno and on a car. :cool:

And of course "Moonshot" from last year.

Somewhere, there is a Plymouth in need....
Also, this might work in a Jeep as a snorkel.

1649111967469.png

I re-found an Olds today. (I think it's a '64 Olds) These have been for sale for many years now. These pics are taken on the move at ~45 mph so forgive the quality.

1649279828294.png

And an old trailer for @Zorba

1649279944862.png

Reactions: Squatch and Wildman