Car pics too cool not to share

1712957046990.png

I had a guy tell me once that only non-military people want to own one in the civilian world.

I don't know that I agree with that. If fuel prices were still $1 per gallon I might have one. The newer 6.5 turbo'd version with the 4 speed trans was OK.
Of course the first thing to do to a military version is put some decent seats into it. The civilian models are out of my price range.

He likes White? Or thinks Black makes it run hotter?

Reactions: Squatch and BlueC
I don't know that I agree with that. If fuel prices were still $1 per gallon I might have one. The newer 6.5 turbo'd version with the 4 speed trans was OK.
Of course the first thing to do to a military version is put some decent seats into it. The civilian models are out of my price range.

I wanted one as a kid, and to be honest, I'm still kind of a kid. I'd drive one, and park in the EV charging spaces. :sneaky: If I was wealthy it'd have some bark mounted up top, like a deuce or bravo, but I'm dreaming now.

• USA Proud
Reactions: Wildman
I'm guessing the firewall is the traditional white. It hides that fan nicely. Black would probably have been a better choice.

I think it's one of those things that actually sounds cool on paper, but in reality, it isn't. A white firewall is classic. That radiator shroud and fan? Not so much. Gorgeous ride, otherwise!

I wanted one as a kid, and to be honest, I'm still kind of a kid. I'd drive one, and park in the EV charging spaces. :sneaky: If I was wealthy it'd have some bark mounted up top, like a deuce or bravo, but I'm dreaming now.

This is a little over the TOP for an interior for me but the seats look comfortable.

1712959694418.png

Can't say much for the wheel choice or the steps.

1712959795726.png

Reactions: BlueC and Squatch