Car pics too cool not to share

I met Paul Le Mat (John Milner) at a car show back in the mid-to-late 90s. Autographed a picture of the coupe for my son. Great guy! Candy Clark (Debbie), on the other hand, was a huge disappointment. I heard her tell the guy next to me "I don't see what the appeal is. I mean, it's just a stupid car movie." Like I said, a huge disappointment.

I was 12 when American Graffiti came out and for some reason just really liked the music & the cars. I still lived in Alaska then so was visiting my grandparents in CA for a month before we headed home. I'd also discovered the Boogie Bugle Boy of Company C that summer and my grandfather ran me all over Santa Maria looking for the soundtrack album to American Graffiti and BBBofC. I still have that LP album and the 45 of the Andrew sisters too. Even listen to them now & then.
Had a poster from the movie for the longest time too.

I was 12 when American Graffiti came out and for some reason just really liked the music & the cars. I still lived in Alaska then so was visiting my grandparents in CA for a month before we headed home. I'd also discovered the Boogie Bugle Boy of Company C that summer and my grandfather ran me all over Santa Maria looking for the soundtrack album to American Graffiti and BBBofC. I still have that LP album and the 45 of the Andrew sisters too. Even listen to them now & then.
Had a poster from the movie for the longest time too.

Stuff like that just kinda sticks with you, doesn't it? :)

Custom One Off Hauler....

2022 Peterbilt 389 extended hood bad boy! 13 speed, 510 hp, 4 door extended cab. Four air ride seats with heat, cool, and massage. Couch that turns into a bed and much more!!
It's also getting a custom skirted bed & octagon stacks.

1714283367175.png

1714283420169.png