SOLD CavFab LJ rocker armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

RkyMtnTJ

Supporting Member
Price
$300
Brand new, never mounted set of CavFab rock sliders for a Jeep Wrangler LJ / TJ Unlimited. All mounting hardware still in the packaging and included. Cost $339 new plus shipping.

Located in Breckenridge

$300

IMG_6044.jpeg

IMG_6045.jpeg

IMG_6046.jpeg

IMG_6047.jpeg

IMG_5015.jpeg

Reactions: FarFire70
No, the fronts don’t go all the way to the end, the stop just a few inches short.

Unless I'm missing something crucial and these sliders are indeed for LJ/ Unlimited, there is no reason (beyond skills & tools) that they couldn't be shortened to work for a standard length TJ. Am I mistaken?

Unless I'm missing something crucial and these sliders are indeed for LJ/ Unlimited, there is no reason (beyond skills & tools) that they couldn't be shortened to work for a standard length TJ. Am I mistaken?

They can be shortened to fit a tj but can not be shortened to fit a tj to be ww2ww, specifically in the front. They will look just like the tj rockers they sell which are not full length in the front but are in the back.

Reactions: Jablinski
They can be shortened to fit a tj but can not be shortened to fit a tj to be ww2ww, specifically in the front. They will look just like the tj rockers they sell which are not full length in the front but are in the back.

I guess I wondered the same thing, they could just be slid forward?

I guess I wondered the same thing, they could just be slid forward?

well I guess you could but you would have to cut away the bottom side where the torque boxes are to get it to slide forward which would leave open spots of the torque box exposed as well as the bolts may not line up in spots that are ideal since the movement.

Reactions: NWPA Jeepy T
Status
Not open for further replies.