Check engine light and O2 sensors

Wilco, I'll check that out and hit it with brake cleaner per our chat. I already checked they are all seated however the second from the right (next to green) has a broken clips on both sides of the red clip and won't click in.

20220917_161549.jpg

Reactions: Wranglerfix
Is it the connector on the pcm or the female connector? I have a bushel barrel of connectors if you need please let me know.

Is it the connector on the pcm or the female connector? I have a bushel barrel of connectors if you need please let me know.

I’m not sure I understand your question but it’s the wire connector, not the PCM. Doesn’t matter at the moment bc none of them will click back in after I sprayed the connectors. i feel resistance as I push them in and they just will not click.
upon further inspection its just a broken connector cover but I noticed electrical tape on the base where the wires enter the connector so I’m guessing the previous owner tried to work on it. It’s hot right now (black Jeep) and I’m thinking that is now causing swollen plastic. I’ll check them again in the morning when it’s cooler and see if they click in.