Chik-Fil-A Drive Thru

You're not alone.

I think I read somewhere the McDs uses beef tallow whateverthefuck that is.

Cooking fat.
1692941101040.png

• Love
Reactions: Rickyd
I can. First time I ate there I thought maybe it was just that location that had freezer burnt fries. But the wife told me they were the same at a different location she went to with coworkers. Dunno what’s up with that place and potatoes.

Ours cuts the fries right n front of you. I order mine well well well. Yummy.

garbage, like all fast food. I'll never understand the lines people will wait in for this stuff, even if it's only 7 minutes. Tasty in a pinch, sure, but nonetheless

chick fil a.jpg

Arby's is pretty good as far as fast food goes, I try to hit one at least once every decade.

• USA Proud
Reactions: Apparition
Never been to a chick filla, Went to cookout by my daughters college in NC...needless to say, not very impressed. Only fast food I will willingly go to every 6 months is Taco Smell.

..It's the only place I can go and buy a combo meal and come away not completely satiated. I'm not a big guy either, 6'0" and 175lbs and my appetite isn't what it used to be, for sure. But I have to upsize the fries, which I never do anywhere else.

Spicy deluxe, large waffle fries and a sweet tea...

I prefer Popeye's over CFA. Bigger portions, spicier sandwich, and the mac and cheese isn't an extra $4.50.

Several yrs ago I was hospitalized for 4 days in a cardiac unit so they could monitor me due to a new type of meds they put me on. On the forth day after being on a salt free diet my wife brought me some In-N-Out. A few minutes after starting to eat alarms started to go off and I had every nurse on the floor in my room. Apparently the high levels of salt caused my BP to spike. Sure tasted good though. Salt is the secret ingredient in In-N-Out food.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Claybirdd and RINC
They might be fresh,but I've always felt something was off about the fries at in-n-out. Probably because they don't have mystery ingredients like McDonald's.

Second that. In/Out fries suck big time. Reheating them in a toaster oven helps but that puts an end to 'fast' food. Recently was recovering from a 50# weight loss because of illness so went on a fast food 'Giant size' eating kick. The only fast food that was consistently eatable was ChikFilet. All the rest sucked with In/Out was slightly better.

Went to cookout by my daughters college in NC...needless to say, not very impressed.

I don't do much fast food, so maybe my bar is a little higher, but Cookout is just ok, but their locations aren't exactly consistent. They do tend to have good milkshakes. Don't be afraid to give another location a try, it might be noticeably better.

I don't do much fast food, so maybe my bar is a little higher, but Cookout is just ok, but their locations aren't exactly consistent. They do tend to have good milkshakes. Don't be afraid to give another location a try, it might be noticeably better.

just too much fried food for me. We went to one of them in Greenville NC where my daughter goes to school at ECU. After the 13 hour trip back from there last week, i hope my only trip left is this springs graduation...The whole state of VA is a nightmare to drive through.

Reactions: BlueC