China + SEMA 2018 = More Stupid JK Grilles

They're supposed to lift brush an branches up and over your roof easier.
Those are actually limb risers, designed to give low-hanging tree branches and whatnot something to ride up and out of the way, instead of smacking your windshield. And they're actually cables, not rods. Like that thing will ever see anything but a mall parking lot...
Thanks. In over 40 years i have never seen that. Of course in Phoenix

@Chris' favorite company Fab Fours is showing these at SEMA. I'm sure he is eagerly looking forward to seeing these on the road, just as @Starrs is eager to see AEV stuff :risas3:

Fab-Fours-SEMA-2018-2.jpg
Fab-Fours-SEMA-2018-1.jpg
Fab-Fours-SEMA-2018-6.jpg
Fab-Fours-SEMA-2018-13.jpg
Fab-Fours-SEMA-2018-17.jpg
Fab-Fours-SEMA-2018-22.jpg

Reactions: Starrs
@Chris' favorite company Fab Fours is showing these at SEMA. I'm sure he is eagerly looking forward to seeing these on the road, just as @Starrs is eager to see AEV stuff :risas3:

View attachment 61086 View attachment 61087 View attachment 61091 View attachment 61090 View attachment 61089 View attachment 61088

That literally looks like a giant version of one of those RAZR off-road vehicles.

I really hate what Jeeps are turning into :(

Same thing that happened to Hondas in the 90s.

I guess the good thing is that with all these monstrosities starting to show up, it just makes our TJs look that much more classic!

Reactions: MaloStapalo
Anyone else notice, it is all FabFour crap.......on the green one.....

That's not surprising. Whatever is the "flashiest" is what sells these days I guess. I mean look at the amount of 4-door Wranglers with angry grilles. That says it all.

Reactions: Chris
That literally looks like a giant version of one of those RAZR off-road vehicles.

That's a perfect description of these monstrosities. Beleive it or not .. these are worse ones in SEMA this year.

But you should see the currie jeep. That thing is nuts. I shudder to think about the price though.

Reactions: MaloStapalo
That's a perfect description of these monstrosities. Beleive it or not .. these are worse ones in SEMA this year.

But you should see the currie jeep. That thing is nuts. I shudder to think about the price though.

Wow, that must cost a small fortune!

Couldn't agree more.

In my mind (and I think most here will agree), the best thing is a Jeep that looks like a Jeep, especially the Wrangler, being as iconic as it is.

I 'll make a good comparison... Corvettes. You can't do much to a one's factory appearance that doesn't start to screw it up fast , rims , spoilers , flares ...ruins em.

Remember when they changed to New Coke?

Don't mess with a classic .