Chirping from input shaft/pilot bearing?

hdowd100

Hello All,
I've got a 2003 Wrangler. 4.0 5spd. I just recently had the throw-out bearing go. Had a shop replace it along with a new clutch. I asked them to install a new pilot bearing and input shaft bearing as well, but a new noise I am getting now makes me think they did not replace them, or the part was no good. First start of the day, no noise at idle. I get a shudder and a chirping/grinding noise in the low end of 1st and 2nd gear. It increases with engine speed in 1st gear and doesn't go away until I get to 2nd. After 2nd gear, it either stops making the noise, or road noise just covers it up. After driving for some time. it has a chirping at idle in neutral with the clutch engaged and with the clutch disengaged. I've been reading about it as much as I can and I have yet to find any answers. I'd like to get an idea of what I am looking at here before I send it back to a shop and spend another $1500.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

Could be as simple as a dry u joint or output bearing. I know before I put my hub kit on my Jeep my front driveshaft would chirp on cold mornings unless I engaged 4 hi for a short distance. I’m not sure why it quieted it but it did. Now with the hubs I don’t worry about it.normally throw out bearings make a ton of noise every time you push the clutch pedal