Alabama Choccolocco MTN ride

In my best AndyG voice "PERVERT"

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1707002921111.gif

Just read the last 4 pages…does May still constitute the beginning of the year ride…?🤣 depending on when this eventually happens, I would like to meet you dudes. It’s about 7 hrs from me but sounds like a good time!

Just read the last 4 pages…does May still constitute the beginning of the year ride…?🤣 depending on when this eventually happens, I would like to meet you dudes. It’s about 7 hrs from me but sounds like a good time!

@AndyG is talking of going to Stoney Lonesome for a ride instead of Choccolocco.

I'll let him chime in.

Reactions: trojandawg
@AndyG is talking of going to Stoney Lonesome for a ride instead of Choccolocco.

I'll let him chime in.

I’m not trying to hijack any premade plans I’m just offering more options-

All I can tell you guys is if we will make the effort to get together you won’t regret it.

Some of the best times I’ve had the last year’s have been because of people I met through this forum.

All I can tell you guys is if we will make the effort to get together you won’t regret it.

Some of the best times I’ve had the last year’s have been because of people I met through this forum.

Yes sir. 100% agree. We've had a blast every time we get together

Yes sir. 100% agree. We've had a blast every time we get together

And we have fun too!!!!!