Georgia List of north Georgia area members who like to go off-roading

I think that we’re going to be going to stony Lonesome Saturday and anybody is invited.

The mud holes will have water if rain continues- But the good trails are in the hilly areas.

Love to see anybody that can make it we’re just gonna be farting around-

@Hog Will be getting used to his beautiful LJR

This will be my first trip in there with mud tires

We’ve got a kid looking at a jeep that may ride with me or with Clinton

Or Clinton may bring his new one which I really don’t think it’s a good idea with street tires but he’s pretty familiar with bad ideas.

I think that we’re going to be going to stony Lonesome Saturday and anybody is invited.

The mud holes will have water if rain continues- But the good trails are in the hilly areas.

Love to see anybody that can make it we’re just gonna be farting around-

@Hog Will be getting used to his beautiful LJR

This will be my first trip in there with mud tires

We’ve got a kid looking at a jeep that may ride with me or with Clinton

Or Clinton may bring his new one which I really don’t think it’s a good idea with street tires but he’s pretty familiar with bad ideas.

Wish I had known sooner, already made plans for here.

Communication my friend!!!!!

If all goes as planned, we will be exploring just a little south of Cooper's Creek Store in two weekends. We will be camping Friday and Saturday night. If anyone wants to join us, let me know. If you want to join for a day ride on Saturday, we can designate a meet up spot for Saturday morning.

@AndyG you and @Hog Need to post up some pictures!!!!
F499C24C-392A-40F2-9F87-6DD7D050FC1D.jpeg

Between us we have a few - You need to come go with us next time. This is him getting over the last rock at the top of “rock garden” - You can actually Google that hill at Stony Lonesome and see a lot of YouTube videos-

For some reason it’s saying the file is too large on some-

Looking at the turn as you get to the top-getting on the first big rock can be tricky-

361D28D9-2296-47B9-BE67-B8EFCBA7E26E.jpeg

If all goes as planned, we will be exploring just a little south of Cooper's Creek Store in two weekends. We will be camping Friday and Saturday night. If anyone wants to join us, let me know. If you want to join for a day ride on Saturday, we can designate a meet up spot for Saturday morning.

Is that going to be this Saturday the 27th?

If so, I' have a 50/50 chance I could meet Saturday.

Reactions: trojandawg