Alabama Choccolocco MTN ride

I just got my Rubi…I don’t want to break her already. Plus I haven’t had time to add my heated seats yet!

I am in South Alabama, about 7 miles from Florida line. I don't want to do any real difficult trails either as I have only had it out one other time. I will need to drive the TJ back home LOL.

for the record, I do already have heated seats

I'm willing to drive, no worries. I'd rather drive an extra hour or so for a better area.

If that’s he case, I’m with Victor in recommending Hawk’s over Chocco. A lot more rocks there to make you feel at home, Jerry.

Edit: But, you need to be a Top Gun fan to wheel there. Am I right Victor?

🙂

Last edited:
If that’s he case, I’m with Victor in recommending Hawk’s over Chocco. A lot more rocks there to make you feel at home, Jerry.

Edit: But, you need to be Top Gun fan to wheel there. Am I right Victor?

🙂
I need to be a Top Gun fan to wheel at Hawk's? Now you're scaring me. :eek::ROFLMAO:

Oh yeah that looks like a fun section! Are there a lot of sections like that? By the way your 392 Hemi sounds frigging awesome! :love: :love:

Actually, the entire park is like that. There are countless similar trails. If memory serves, Maverick is a moderate. The difficult trails get pretty wild. Other than Windrock, it’s my favorite nearby park.

And Victor knows this place like the back of his hand. He is a great trail leader - and one of the very few people I truly trust to spot me.

Edit: But, you need to be a Top Gun fan to wheel there. Am I right Victor?

🙂

Do they have a trails called:

Flat Spin?
Ghostrider?
I want some butts?

I've been to Chocco about 10 times over the years. It's fun and usually not too crowded. One of my favorite things about this park is that even if it is wet most of the trails are still doable unlike some other parks in the area.

Are you guys thinking of a day trip or camping overnight? It does have campsites you can rent and a pretty decent bath house.

I've been to Chocco about 10 times over the years. It's fun and usually not too crowded. One of my favorite things about this park is that even if it is wet most of the trails are still doable unlike some other parks in the area.

Are you guys thinking of a day trip or camping overnight? It does have campsites you can rent and a pretty decent bath house.

Now we are thinking of Hawk Pride also, ever been there?

Honestly we may end up doing 2 different rides, one for the NE Georgia guys and then Hawk Pride for Jerry Bransford.

Reactions: trojandawg
Now we are thinking of Hawk Pride also, ever been there?

Honestly we may end up doing 2 different rides, one for the NE Georgia guys and then Hawk Pride for Jerry Bransford.

Yeah, i've rode Hawk Pride a couple times. Haven't been in a couple years so i'm not sure what shape the trails are in currently. But sounds like some of the other guys have been recently. I'm up for it if I don't have any conflicts.