WTB: Clean LJ Rubicon or TJ Rubicon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get out there and find me one! The pond is dry right now. I’m in no hurry really, but when April rolls around I want one in the garage 😎
I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled. Btw, congrats on your financial accomplishments. I know you've been patient with paying off the house and other things before you committed to getting back in the TJ market.

In the market and cash in hand for an LJR or TJR. Open to colors, but prefer an auto, stock, and clean. Send me a DM if your wanting to sell, or you find one that I haven’t seen yet lol. Thanks guys!

How realistic are you in terms of buying one and keeping it (whether you build it or keep it stock)? Do you really need a rubicon? How much is your budget? Honest questions.

Honestly don’t follow what your question is? Do I plan on keeping an LJ that I buy? Yes

What was difficult to follow? The first question was whether you are looking at this purchase as short term thing, or do you plan to keep the Jeep for a very long time.

You answered one out of three. What about the other two? I'm simply trying to gauge what kind of a vehicle you are looking to buy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tldelaney
What was difficult to follow? The first question was whether you are looking at this purchase as short term thing, or do you plan to keep the Jeep for a very long time.

You answered one out of three. What about the other two? I'm simply trying to gauge what kind of a vehicle you are long to buy.
I hope to keep the jeep for a very long time. If you see something let me know. Thanks!

**Edit almost forgot the type of vehicle I’m looking to buy is a TJ unlimited rubicon

Status
Not open for further replies.