Cleetus McFarland Hell Yeah Brother

Garrett or "Cleetus" is a smart dude, you know, one of those college pukes. I liked his early stuff but the newer videos haven't really been interesting. I'll have to take a look at this deal. I really enjoyed watching the manual corvette and some of the CTS-V stuff but kinda tuned out around the time he bought the track.

Reactions: Apparition
Garrett or "Cleetus" is a smart dude, you know, one of those college pukes. I liked his early stuff but the newer videos haven't really been interesting. I'll have to take a look at this deal. I really enjoyed watching the manual corvette and some of the CTS-V stuff but kinda tuned out around the time he bought the track.

Garrett is a marketing genius.

I’ve enjoyed the mullet build and his chasing 6’s. Some of the other stuff is more filler than anything.

Reactions: pagrey
Mullet is running in Midwest drag week.

Coverage on the following Youtubes
Cleetus
Tom Bailey
KSR performance

I loves me this thread !

Unfortunately I can’t watch the Bristol action this weekend due to lack of quality internet.

But, as I was walking around today wearing my Cleetus Murica straw hat, I ran into another gentleman wearing the same hat, Cleetus heatwaves and a Cleetus t-shirt I realized I’m not alone in this world.

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC
Unfortunately I can’t watch the Bristol action this weekend due to lack of quality internet.

But, as I was walking around today wearing my Cleetus Murica straw hat, I ran into another gentleman wearing the same hat, Cleetus heatwaves and a Cleetus t-shirt I realized I’m not alone in this world.

Went on a trip with Greg, a family friend of theirs had a Cleetus shirt on. I knew I was in good company,

• USA Proud
Reactions: Apparition