Comparison of soft tops

Supertop NX
I ran the old supertop version for almost 20 year on my 02. It held up really damn well. It just stretched out was noisy and the windows looked like crap..
The new NX spretty much a factory top. Worth every penny.
I set the thing up and put it on myself. The hardware is easy. The top is kind of a pain.. it's is super tight.

I am getting a 2000 Jeep Wrangler Tj and I wondered what the best soft top would be. The two that I have really made my decision around have been the Rampage Soft top or the Bestop Trektop NX. Which one would be best if I want a soft top that does good on highways?
I have been researching various soft tops for over a year, and I finally settled on the just buying a used Mopar top. Paid less for soft top in great condition with the frame than the cheapest rampage top. I have read enough bad reviews of the rampage tops (although I've heard good things about them too) to not be willing to risk putting up that kind of cash for something that I'm not going to absolutely love at the end of the day.

I am getting a 2000 Jeep Wrangler Tj and I wondered what the best soft top would be. The two that I have really made my decision around have been the Rampage Soft top or the Bestop Trektop NX. Which one would be best if I want a soft top that does good on highways?
I recently purchased the Bestop Supertop NX Soft Top; black diamond from extremeterrain.com and could not be happier (item J20495). 1000% worth the investment. Its quiet on the highway, the sunrider feature is an awesome upgrade from the stock set up, and the quality is unmatched. I dont think you get the "sunroof" feature on the trektop.

I've got nearly the identical kink on the passenger side. It hasn't bothered me. The driver side is smooth.

View attachment 229224

View attachment 229225

Bestop stepped up to the plate and is sending me a new top. Mine is worse that yours, especially on the driver’s side

54F39639-453E-449B-ADF7-715F4EA749AB.jpeg

I just got a Sailcloth Bestop Replace a Top a few months ago. It’s great. I’ve had 2 over the years - one on a 95 YJ and one on my 05 TJ. Can’t go wrong with Bestop.