Complete bed liner textured TJ?

Nothing like a fresh paint job. Looks vaguely like the Jurassic Park design with the way the stripes of Red are placed.
Good eye. That’s exactly what it is. Beige just isn’t my thing, so I went dark grey. The inside will be themed like the inside of Vader’s tie fighter.

I recently met a guy who mixed bed liner (not sure which one) with Rustoleum 50/50 and then rolled it on to his TJ. It resulted in a fairly smooth texture and looked tough. Overall it looked great.

I don't hate it, it's a very interesting approach I have to admit and actually looks very interesting.
Couldn't be anymore practical, that's for sure!
Tired of tan, think I'll go Hemi Orange?

I’m thinking of doing the exterior with a tinted raptor liner I see one of you guys said you are two winters with it. How has everyone else’s liner lasted?

I’m thinking of doing the exterior with a tinted raptor liner I see one of you guys said you are two winters with it. How has everyone else’s liner lasted?
Interested in the same. Just purchased an LJ but the paint is shot and looking at this as an option. I think all of the fresh installs look great, but how do they look a few years down the line?

I just lined mine with tintable raptor.
Used 80 grams of light khaki metallic urethane paint per bottle of raptor liner at 60 PSI. Used all six bottles and would have preferred one more.

Edit: went black on my first TJ but it shows everything so tintable is the way to go, especially in a jeep tub.
995E423B-4C51-4945-92A1-FB0B4FAFEABC.jpeg
9610568D-8F78-4BE9-8872-E838C5E2E1F6.jpeg
CA82762B-5EB5-4C88-A21E-9F5F4F79F9E2.jpeg
79F48F97-28EE-4D0A-8984-D49A6F6FB952.jpeg

C70424A7-F9D3-4D47-B88D-317A5387E42F.jpeg

Last edited:
Mine is a couple years old and still looks great. Although I am in California so I don't get the same temperature shifts as you cold climate guys.

Like theday I put it on. No fading, looks great, cleans up easily in the car wash or hand washing.
Just make sure you prep it well with some light sanding to rough the surface up.
they even make an adhesive spray for those hard-to-reach areas you can't really sand and prep properly.

parts of my original paint were extremely faded and could not be saved I wasn't going to pay the amount of money to repaint the entire Jeep. Plus with different blemishes and dings over nearly 20 years this was a great answer and looks really good. I still like it

This is mine. When I got it, it was lined already. It is black but looks more like a dark
Grey when not washed.

40FE2AAB-6280-454B-93E5-929C3161069C.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Leinhit