Congratulations to bobthetj03, the February 2020 Ride of the Month

Well done mate.....great shot.!! 🥳

1583111531654.png

Reactions: EJD and bobthetj03
I love it! This was such a good shot too, usually the dramatic backdrop photos always take it but this pic actually had a lot going on. Congrats!

Reactions: bobthetj03
I love it! This was such a good shot too, usually the dramatic backdrop photos always take it but this pic actually had a lot going on. Congrats!

Thanks! My wife took the pic as I was heading down that obstacle. She wanted out of the jeep for that, lol!

Reactions: EJD
Don't forget to take the photo of the soft shackle and TRE stuff for @Garza @bobthetj03 (y)

I promised him I'd have winners do that from now on. Thanks!

Don't forget to take the photo of the soft shackle and TRE stuff for @Garza @bobthetj03 (y)

I promised him I'd have winners do that from now on. Thanks!

Thanks again guys! Got my goodies.
20200508_144910.jpg

I will definitely be taking advantage of the gift certificate! Once I figure out how to use this soft shackle, I'll post some in action shots, lol!

Thanks again guys! Got my goodies.
View attachment 159716
I will definitely be taking advantage of the gift certificate! Once I figure out how to use this soft shackle, I'll post some in action shots, lol!
AAC41031-7B06-49EF-8AE7-EAD072A9A592.jpeg

😂 Apparently the TRE soft shackles are also good as toddler belts too! My daughter was wearing this today as I was cleaning up my garage. @Garza