Control arms or not?

Blkout

I decided to install my zone 3 inch lift on my 06 rubicon. The control arms on my jeep need replaced. Should I go back to all stock or upgade? Keep stock uppers and swap lowers...or all fixed, all adjustable...what combo? What would you do. Thanks.

Are you going to offroad much? That also comes into the equation. I’m not a fan of stock arms out wheeling, I also like the adjustability and strength of an aftermarket control arm

Do I need stock uppers with adjustable lowers, adjustable uppers as stock lowers, or all adjustable?

Depends on what you plan/want to do to your TJ in the future. Do you still have your stock rear driveline? When you installed the 3" lift did you install a transfer case drop? Are you going to go to a SYE at some point? What size tires are you running now and what is the MAX size you think you'll ever want to run?

Have adjustable uppers and lowers if you plan to do more mods to your TJ in the future can be a benefit. They can allow you to adjust your pinion angle so that you don't have vibrations in your rear driveline. Plus depending on the arms they can allow you to adjust your wheelbase back to stock because you lost about an inch with your lift.

I would say the Core 4X4 are a good place to start if you want to get the adjustable ones. You can always upgrade to a johnny joint end later or you could always have the rubber bushing taken out and press in a Synergy DDB/Clayton Giiro joint into them.

Depends how picky you are. You could stay on stock CA’s. If you plan to get more hard core than fire roads and light trails you might want to start considering aftermarket. I’m still on stock CA’s and I’m on 3” suspension lift, 1.25” body lift and run 33’s, but for my harder core wheeling, I really need the strength of an aftermarket CA.

Ithanks for the replies, I decided to go all in and order the metalcloak arms.
Congratulations! I noticed Maston had them 10% off and free s/h yesterday. I really need a set but keep waiting for a used set to pop up.