Coolant coming out of AC drain

Ordinarily I would attempt a repair such as this, but pulling dashboards stuffed with electrical connections and airbags and trying to contort myself into a position to reach all the fasteners isn't on my list of fun things to do, not to mention that my eyesight for close up work isn't what it was when I was 20, 30 or even 40.

When the time comes to replace my heater core I think that I'll just deduct the labor cost from my children's inheritance and pay a pro. :zplayita:

I'm in the same boat, will be replacing mine either this month of next. Winter is right around the corner and I need that heat!
Also not really looking forward to it, i'm just glad right now I actually have a garage to work in. There's no Mopar HC around anymore so you have to go aftermarket too...

Brassworks out of California makes copper heater cores , I would recommend getting one of these as I changed my heater core and within two years the new aluminum one went bad
I haven't bought the replacement heater core yet, but I do plan on doing this myself when I get it. I could never justify paying someone to do it when I know I'll have no issues (famous last words, lol). I will take it to a shop to get the AC evacuated though, but I didn't think of getting them to unhook the lines.

They are a little pricy but would you want to change your heater core every couple of years

Brassworks out of California makes copper heater cores , I would recommend getting one of these as I changed my heater core and within two years the new aluminum one went bad

They are a little pricy but would you want to change your heater core every couple of years

I heard that they don’t heat well,TJ people still have not found an aftermarket core that works like oem