Core 4x4 issue

Karl

TJ Enthusiast
Looks like core 4x4 has pulled their “double adjustable” option from their control arms at the same time as their Black Friday sale. Pretty brutal move on their part I’d say. I waited a while to see if there was a sale and then it appears they deliberately modify the product at the same time. I would have just bought months ago and had them in already.

I’ll give them benefit of the doubt IF they have decided to make double adjustable standard issue now. Does anyone know?

I doubt that’s the case. This is enough to send me to savvy and pay full price just at the thought of this kinda greasy move on their part.

Feel entitled much?

This strikes you as entitled? Interesting. I mean you can feel however you want about it, I’m just saying they altered their product specifically during the sale. They don’t even offer it not on sale.

It’s frustrating when I was going to buy it anyway, wait for their sale which they say they’ll have, then what was originally offered just isn’t, on sale or not.

But think what you’d like. It’s a warning to others who I spoke to (I forget their username) who wanted them as well.

could they just be out of stock/back ordered? if so call them and maybe they’ll hook you up when available.

When Core changed their packages and the price for double adjustable arms pretty much equaled Saavy...well...that pretty much made up my mind. Not that I can afford anything.

-Mac

Reactions: TheBoogieman
Looks like core 4x4 has pulled their “double adjustable” option from their control arms at the same time as their Black Friday sale. Pretty brutal move on their part I’d say. I waited a while to see if there was a sale and then it appears they deliberately modify the product at the same time. I would have just bought months ago and had them in already.

I’ll give them benefit of the doubt IF they have decided to make double adjustable standard issue now. Does anyone know?

I doubt that’s the case. This is enough to send me to savvy and pay full price just at the thought of this kinda greasy move on their part.

Sounds like you gambled and lost. Doesn't sound like something intentional on their part.

Reactions: TheBoogieman

If you haven't, you might call Core 4x4 and see if they still have some double adjustable or if they have discontinued them. There's no way to know if they have an agenda. I don't think they were out to "get you," but it won't hurt to call them. 🙂

Reactions: John Cooper