Current gas prices

The only game in the town of Elburn, IL is still 2.29. North of town, it’s 1.99. I gassed up the company car yesterday in Wisconsin Dells and it was 99.9. First time I’ve filled that little turd up for under twenty bucks.

I'm in the SF Bay area for another month or so, so I'm stuck with $3.25-$3.50 still. Have'nt seen the prices up at my ranch in Alturas lately. But, generally they're even higher. And that's why the whole famn damily is moving OUT of Commie-fornia.:poop:

Best I’ve seen is $1.82 where I fill up near my office in Wilmington Delaware, but it’s still higher in Pennsylvania where I live, I think I saw $2.02 this morning. I don’t pay much attention to it there as it’s always an average of 20 cents cheaper in DE so it’s a no-brainer; I fill up once every other week, close to 15 gallons in my Suby so it’s a good $3.00 cheaper per tank, not too shabby

$2.19 here in E Washington.

I've been jealous of your prices down south. Cheapest here has been $1.08. Although the cheapest premium still is $1.68 or so regardless of the station so it doesn't matter much for my LJ.
You have to run premium?
What compression (dynamic) or boost are you running?

You have to run premium?
What compression (dynamic) or boost are you running?

8lbs currently without intercooler. Once I have time to pull the head I'll be running 12lbs and using a thinner gasket to increase compression. However with the cold weather we've been having I could probably get away with lower grade. I also have the option of venting pressure so it doesn't go into boost to run low octane but what fun is that?

8lbs currently without intercooler. Once I have time to pull the head I'll be running 12lbs and using a thinner gasket to increase compression. However with the cold weather we've been having I could probably get away with lower grade. I also have the option of venting pressure so it doesn't go into boost to run low octane but what fun is that?
=
Yup- run what you brung LOL. I had a little turbo Saab Aero Sport that if it saw 93+ octane would spool up and peg the boost indicator. Wouldn't do it on Premium NL but with 20--25% alcohol was a blast to drive as long as you were ready for some serious torque steer in 3rd (of 6) gear. Amazing what a little 2L in a light car would do if you let the boost spool up. She was speed limited at 160 and I have no doubt that would have been easy.

Today while driving thru Escondido, CA to pick up my TJ after having gears installed I found a gas station with Unleaded going for $1.88 a gallon. The station had a line out onto the street. Only had to wait about 10 minutes...
Here in San Diego County.... I can't remember the last time gasoline was below $2.00 a gallon.

Last edited:
.45c a liter in PR, which is about 1.80 gallon. I just wish it would stay like that forever. Its usually .60-.75c /L

Just filled up -
An hour & 1/2 ago @ $2.259 🤔

AD7C9232-84F5-45B7-8890-270041BD07C3.png

Got an update. Just filled the TJ at my local Arco for 2.759 a gallon. So, prices are coming down, but not enough to make me stay in this state!;)

I also heard that the commiefornia state insurance commissioner ordered all auto insurance companies to rebate $ back to their policy holders due to forced stay at home orders. I have AAA, and they said they're giving back 20% for a two month period if I understood it correctly. And I'm happy anytime someone gives me money back!😺

Have you guys gotten “pay at the pump” yet? I’m in San Juan a couple times a year for work at Tren Urbano.

Nice! I live near one of the train stations. Sadly not yet. There are a few Puma stations that you can use fastpay via an App, but thats about it.