Custom pool ball shift knobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Big Sarge, do you make a POW/MIA shift knob? I have an automatic transmission, is there a way for me to use of of your knobs with it? I also am wondering how much they cost. Thanks in advance.

Hey Big Sarge, do you make a POW/MIA shift knob? I have an automatic transmission, is there a way for me to use of of your knobs with it? I also am wondering how much they cost. Thanks in advance.

Sorry I hadn't been on much recently. The POW/MIA logo has too mech detail for it to turn out right. Being military this is one that I would love to do, but refuse to do it if I can't get it 100% perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you still hqve a shift knob replacement assembly for sale? I like the Don't Tread on Me one. PM me with some details.

Do you still hqve a shift knob replacement assembly for sale? I like the Don't Tread on Me one. PM me with some details.

I tried to PM you but it seems to not be working. I make the DTOM to order. So I can make you one but don't have any for immediate shipping. Will try this evening when I get home to message you further payment details.

I tried to get my shift knob off.

I pulled as hard as I could and nothing!

I'm a big strong dude... please don't tell me it screws off.

Also, how much for one with the punisher logo and is there any way you can incorporate yellow into the ball some how? Either the logo or the ball in yellow. A friend of mine bought a 2001 TJ in yellow and he's all balls (see what I did there?) about punisher and yellow stuff.

Also, how much for one with the punisher logo and is there any way you can incorporate yellow into the ball some how? Either the logo or the ball in yellow. A friend of mine bought a 2001 TJ in yellow and he's all balls (see what I did there?) about punisher and yellow stuff.[/QUOTE

There is a nut under the cap on the factory knob.
If we're talking shift Knob. OFF!

Also, how much for one with the punisher logo and is there any way you can incorporate yellow into the ball some how? Either the logo or the ball in yellow. A friend of mine bought a 2001 TJ in yellow and he's all balls (see what I did there?) about punisher and yellow stuff.

To get the shift knobs off you have to pry the shift pattern out and then there is a nut (15mm wrench size) that you have to remove then unscrew the knob

As for the punisher logo ball, I can absolutely do it with yellow. Either a yellow ball and black punisher or the other way around. Price is $65 and that includes priority shipping.

hello all. I have been making shift knobs for about the last 3 years. I have a wide range of options and prices. Starting from a standard 8 ball to things like the digital camo and confederate flag that have been posted on this forum. I will post a few pics, but have the possibility to do a lot more.
Any possibility to do an Eagle Scout logo? It would be a great gift for a young man that earn the award.

Reactions: Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.