Custom stubby front bumper ideas

Get a Moto bolt. Cheap, made in America, and looks great.
IMG_20210924_123205_129.jpg

It's funny... If you look at my profile pic, I have the same bumper too. I sold it for 100 bucks or something. The motobilt was about 250

Reactions: JMT
Get a Moto bolt. Cheap, made in America, and looks great.View attachment 281647

It's funny... If you look at my profile pic, I have the same bumper too. I sold it for 100 bucks or something. The motobilt was about 250
The one thing I don't like abut those bumpers is that they leave the anti-rock unprotected. I built ends around mine that have scars from impacts that would have otherwise damaged the antirock or the bolts holding the arms on.

Reactions: Mike_H and JMT
@Joe.B I agree with the expressed sentiment to sell that bumper and get a stubby, even though that won’t satisfy your desire to fap. 🤣

Before
EB754469-23D6-431F-94BE-CECAB9783AEC.jpeg

After
169ADECA-557E-454A-AA32-5158B1A915EB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Face Palm
Reactions: Joe.B and D M
The one thing I don't like abut those bumpers is that they leave the anti-rock unprotected. I built ends around mine that have scars from impacts that would have otherwise damaged the antirock or the bolts holding the arms on.
Yeah, I thought that was a pretty good idea when I saw you cap the ends. My brain immediately turned on and I started thinking about how I could cap the ends in mine.

I don't like that you'd have to pull the bumper to do maintenance on the anti rock or sway loc, though.

Reactions: hosejockey61