Cyber trucks on broken arrow

kmas0n

I have no idea what I'm talking about
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
A customer of mine spotted a group of cyber trucks on Broken Arrow trail in Sedona. While not exactly a hard trail, its still pretty impressive for a full sized(ish) truck. He stated that the cyber trucks performed "fine" on the whole trail.
IMG_20231227_085235_292.jpg

That's pretty cool. I don't think I'd want one but have enjoyed reading about some of the engineering that has gone in to them. Hopefully somebody got some video of them on the trail.

"Space Camper is revolutionizing the Cybertruck"?

How can you 'revolutionize' a truck that's only been out for 10 minutes?

It's all pretty cool I guess, but $24,000 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The exoskeleton design is forced by the stainless steel material used, which is extremely limited in deformation, explaining the MadMax lines. It’s an interesting direction to go, and 16” clearance is quite a bit for a stock rig, but I don’t see any threat there. We’ll walk over that thing all day. It’s ugly as sin too. Should have named it ‘The MoonTrekker’.

They were at Glamis in March. Not buggies for sure, but seemed to get along the sand better than I'd expect a heavy street truck to.

Cyberdunner.jpeg

Cyberdune.jpeg

Last edited:
DAMN those things are ugly!

They're definitely different but I don't hate it. There's something like an 80s sci Fi aesthetic there, like something you'd see in Aliens or Total Recall. Or for that matter...put one next to a DeLorean and show them both to someone that had never seen a car before and it looks like a natural progression.

They're definitely different but I don't hate it. There's something like an 80s sci Fi aesthetic there, like something you'd see in Aliens or Total Recall. Or for that matter...put one next to a DeLorean and show them both to someone that had never seen a car before and it looks like a natural progression.

More of a post holocaust vibe to me - Thunderdome or one of many similar. *shrug*

I see at least one a day in the bay. They are uglier in person than in photos. I've seen a few black wrapped and they look significantly better.