Do I need to pull my Antirock arm higher?

Why not just shorten your links to get the arms closer to parallel to the ground? That’s usually the proper way to install, and it will likely solve your bumper clearance issue.

Honestly need to droop the axle to see if I have room to make it shorter. I bought the antirock from another member and it came set to this height (he has similar lift) and I was pressed for time so I installed it as it came.

Honestly need to droop the axle to see if I have room to make it shorter. I bought the antirock from another member and it came set to this height (he has similar lift) and I was pressed for time so I installed it as it came.

Focus on the mid point of the shock travel as described earlier in this thread. Then make sure the links still have a bend in them at full droop. From there, all you care about is clearance during the AR arm travel.

@Jeep 541X does your Antirock arm hit the stock bumper? I just installed mine and it is very close to the top lip of the bumper. Thinking I'm going to have to grind off some of the bumper for clearance. This picture is sitting at ride height

Thanks for the reminder!!!
65B09711-1EEC-4627-A615-0B7FB17CFB11.jpeg

54DAED41-C300-44CA-84B6-EB61E834BA64.jpeg

Reactions: JoseA