Does anyone know if 12v guy is still in business?

I, too, am a happy customer of Jonathan at Custom3DFab. I have two switch panels from him, and one was a complete custom design where he allowed a lot of input from me to get it to my satisfaction (I'm picky!)

Sure, Paul. Here you go. The first one is a semi-custom. It's a stepped, dual-row that's on his web site. The customization is that I'm using the OEM rear window switches with the rest Carling (different cut-outs for the two types of switches). However, I haven't replaced the Rubi lockers with the ARBs, yet, so I've safety-wired the OEM switch in the first Carling spot in the interim, so disregard the half-ass look (it's also not a wide-view picture, but his web site shows that pretty well):

Lower Switch Panel.jpg

This second one is the full-custom panel. I tried to buy s-Pod's between-the-visors switch panel, but they won't sell it separately, only with the s-Pod controller, which I didn't want. So I asked Jonathan to make one. I was going to make it out of aluminum sheet and had a flat pattern drawn in AutoCAD already, so I just sent him a dxf and he used that as a starting point to make his model for the printer. It turned out very nice. It's not trail-tested, yet, so I think he's weary about advertising it on his site:

Upper Switch Panel.jpg

(Look closely, and you'll see I like lights. As I've pointed out before, I'm a proud 50" lightbar owner and use it and all the other lights for a very specific purpose that has little to do with wheeling. If you don't like lightbars, that's fine by me. If you want to judge me for having it, I'm fine with that, too. Skin thick like leather, and all that...)

Reactions: pagrey