Does anyone know if 12v guy is still in business?

1654626536150.gif

Warn or other brand of winch?
This was a legit serious question since it's easy to wire a remote switch for a non-Warn winch but more complex for a Warn.

Once in a while it's time to help rather than just provide nonsense. My humor level is below par right now, it's been a month long continuous grind since moving into the new Florida home.

This was a legit serious question since it's easy to wire a remote switch for a non-Warn winch but more complex for a Warn.

Once in a while it's time to help rather than just provide nonsense. My humor level is below par right now, it's been a month long continuous grind since moving into the new Florida home.

Aw c’mon Jer, let the peace be within you. Say it with me, OHM!!!

Since Jerry put the brakes on punapalooza, I'll try to help right the ship. I don't know if 12voltguy is officially out of business, but he took a lot of people's money and stopped responding (I was one). I had to file a complaint with PayPal to get a refund. So that's the answer to the first question. For the second question, yes there are other makers of winch control panels. I have no experience with them, so this is not a recommendation, just an informational post. Here are two links:

https://12voltunlimited.3dcartstores.com/TJ-Budget-Winch-Control-Panel_p_82.html

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2550219647...d=link&campid=5337789113&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

Reactions: Irun
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.

Lighten up Jerry...his question wasn't how to wire the switch..his question was answered and followed with humor which apparently escapes you. I think you and @Zorba Need to put on you're dresses and sing kum by yah together

• USA Proud
Reactions: hear
Lighten up Jerry...his question wasn't how to wire the switch..his question was answered and followed with humor which apparently escapes you.
His question was could he still buy a 12Volt kit for winch control. He can't, so I asked which brand of winch he owns so I could offer HELP on how he could inexpensively make his own version of the winch control switch formerly sold by 12 Volt. Or didn't you get that?

My humor is fine but there comes a time when the fucking question needs to be answered or an alternative provided. Not just continuous unhelpful jokes which didn't help the OP. The jokes are nice in moderation but not when they take over a thread that never provided much legitimate HELP.

His question was could he still buy a 12Volt kit for winch control. He can't, so I asked which brand of winch he owns so I could offer HELP on how he could inexpensively make his own version of the winch control switch formerly sold by 12 Volt. Or didn't you get that?

My humor is fine but there comes a time when the fucking question needs to be answered or an alternative provided. Not just continuous unhelpful jokes which didn't help the OP. The jokes are nice in moderation but not when they take over a thread that never provided much legitimate HELP.

You're right Jerry

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
Appears to be out of business: https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/is-12voltguy-outta-business.61153/

These folks make a quality product and are great to deal with. I would reach out to them with what you are looking for. you will just have to figure out the wiring yourself. https://www.custom3dfab.com/

If you are just looking for the panel to go in dash can’t go wrong with custom3dfab. Super responsive worked with me to design for exactly the switches I wanted. Someday I’ll even install it

DDC3BBF0-DDF5-4200-ADCC-4393121D85C1.jpeg

64B3AE1B-EAC9-4F88-A4B5-68CB98AEBC56.jpeg

Reactions: Jerry Bransford