DrDmoney’s 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Allow myself to introduce myself the latest member of the 3 pair of doors club, just need to get them all paint matched…probably when I add tub armor 😉View attachment 283612
Thanks to @nk24 for the heads up and @DustyCrackers for the patience while I arranged shipping.
Were there different shades of yellow or was it just not done correctly after the swap from midnight blue?

Reactions: JMT
Were there different shades of yellow or was it just not done correctly after the swap from midnight blue?
Not sure but I have heard that there are different shades of Solar Yellow and my paint has never been waxed. They’ll get painted eventually.

Reactions: Wildman
I've had some York's that spewed oil no matter what level I kept the oil level at and then others that I didn't even run a separator on that blew no oil at all. I don't know what the answer is and I know how irritating it can be.

Reactions: DrDmoney and Alex01
It's a pretty painless install and works like a charm. Bonus is the air chuck no longer feels all oily after using it.
I have an oil separator on mine and I still get a little oil in my lines. I may have to change to tis one if your saying it works great

Reactions: DrDmoney
MC 6 Pack shock update: after my recent trip to Little Sluice in December, both front shocks have developed leaks. 🧐

26EE4DF7-1AF9-4C84-BBE4-39DED9FD2648.jpeg
CE5C1D60-2DAF-46AD-9228-8B24CB115261.jpeg

I’ll be putting the Fox resi’s back on till I have time to raise my front towers in the meantime ill raise the lower mount to gain better travel bias so I can still drive the Jeep. The MC top bracket welded onto the G2 lower shock mount will work to gain back some bias till I can gather parts and make time.

47468B63-CB9E-42C7-BE61-EB93ABBF49AB.jpeg
117DAF91-2D5B-4261-B156-53DD096EDD45.jpeg
BCC87DA4-4185-4737-8A7D-CA1971D1962B.jpeg
0135901E-3530-438B-98F5-FB376F3A2AD1.jpeg
D54B472A-C7F6-40AF-8CF1-B8180F0B3EA2.jpeg

Finally got my taillights like yours that I asked about what seems like years ago(love them, thanks!).

Quick question though, still pretty new to the electrical side of vehicle so the issue is I'm having a hyperflash problem from I'm assuming is the leds? Did you deal with this?

Reactions: Hog and DrDmoney
Finally got my taillights like yours that I asked about what seems like years ago(love them, thanks!).

Quick question though, still pretty new to the electrical side of vehicle so the issue is I'm having a hyperflash problem from I'm assuming is the leds? Did you deal with this?

What year is your TJ? Older models you have to do a mod to the flasher or buy a LED ready flasher (4 pin) and the newer versions you can buy a new flasher that is LED compatible (5 pin) Older 1997-2000 & Newer 2001-2006.

https://jeepspecs.com/tj-generation/led-flasher-faq/

Reactions: TJ Starting and JMT

Sorry to jump in here, but I’m bored. I think you need an EP27 relay. You install in the steering column. Easy 15 min job.

https://www.extremeterrain.com/diod...WykaFLdEHVQSY3qTJpRoCZ5YQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

These tail lights ????
7176FFE7-42D3-4C47-8531-463AE564F9B6.jpeg

Reactions: JMT and DrDmoney

Like Rick says it’s the flasher and there is one specific to LED’s, the good news is it’s an easy fix.

Reactions: TJ Starting