Driveline vibes

After getting arms, and doing an alignment I was good with death wobble and driveline vibes. The driveline vibes were 100% just the crappy pinion angle. I'd say just get the adjustable uppers and do it right and do it once.
Weirdly enough it’s not my pinion angle. I noticed some very slight play in my front driveshaft. Removed it and I guess PO had overtightened a bolt that goes to the cv ball and stripped the thread. When I removed it the joint didn’t look too good so just put in a order for a Tom woods. I just went for a test drive without the front driveshaft and it felt amazing no vibrations going 75 and that’s as fast as I ever go.

Reactions: Morks and hear
Weirdly enough it’s not my pinion angle. I noticed some very slight play in my front driveshaft. Removed it and I guess PO had overtightened a bolt that goes to the cv ball and stripped the thread. When I removed it the joint didn’t look too good so just put in a order for a Tom woods. I just went for a test drive without the front driveshaft and it felt amazing no vibrations going 75 and that’s as fast as I ever go.
Nice easy fix, definitely nice being in the states and not having to pay crazy duty on the nicer parts!!

Reactions: Nucklenelson