Driving light suggestions?

KimsJeep

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
One thing that I miss about my Liberty, is the driving lights. I want to buy some for my TJ, but I'm not sure what to get. I do have an LED light bar I"m going to put on it, but that is not street legal. I am looking for street legal lights.

Here is a set I kind of like. What do you think, I should be able to run these all the time right?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008AF7640/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Got any other suggestions?

Thanks. :D

Aimed properly, you should be able to run those all the time.

But, the question I always pose for people wanting to run "driving lights", is why?

Are you aware that a good set of LED headlights will give you far superior light output than any driving light (well, legal, on-road driving light I should say) will give you?

So why not just do what the majority of people do and upgrade the horrible, horrendously bad stock headlights to something much better? Then you can skip the driving lights altogether.

If you're interested, I suggest checking out this thread:
Jeep Wrangler TJ LED Headlight Upgrade Options

Reactions: KimsJeep
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
I have read where one has to adjust those LED headlights, which I guess wouldn't be to hard, and also read there is a lot of issues where people think your brights are on. I really don't want to get flashed all the time. I will check out the thread though and see if there is something I would feel comfortable trying. :D

I think I will try the Sylvania Silver Star sealed headlight. All those other LED lights are above my pay grade. LOL Well, more then what I want to spend on a headlight anyway. I can think of other things I would rather have for my Jeep with that kind of money. :D

For $15, you're going to get what you pay for. I'd upgrade the sealed beams or go to the conversion before I bought those.