Duck rated

DavidBT

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
The wife and I stopped to have dinner at Applebees Saturday night and I stepped out of my truck next to a JK or JL. Wasn't really paying attention to the year of the jeep. I had to take this picture though, and wished I had payed more attention to the angry grill and lights that I saw from my seat before they left for more pictures.

20230506_171022.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-05-10 at 10.13.01 AM.jpeg

Saw this on reddit today. People being cringey about people encroaching on their cringe with their own cringe.

Mostly kidding though, who am I to tell people how to have their fun? Angry grills and ducks for all I guess

I consider it an accomplishment nobody has left their plastic garbage on my jeep yet. It's cool to not be cool

I don't know if it ever got popular in Colorado, which I'm completely fine with. Although I've definitely seen more than a few Jeeps with their entire dashes covered in ducks. I'm gonna start leaving golf balls on other Jeeps just so I can get rid of them while also confusing people.

I don't know if it ever got popular in Colorado, which I'm completely fine with. Although I've definitely seen more than a few Jeeps with their entire dashes covered in ducks. I'm gonna start leaving golf balls on other Jeeps just so I can get rid of them while also confusing people.

Mine got a duck at the Chinaman Gulch parking area a couple years ago. I occasionally see them overflowing on JKs and JLs. It's a stupid trend and needs to go away. I suppose it is less obnoxious than truck nuts were.

Reactions: lBasket
Mine got a duck at the Chinaman Gulch parking area a couple years ago. I occasionally see them overflowing on JKs and JLs. It's a stupid trend and needs to go away.

I mean I get the being a part of a community thing or whatever. I'll wave back if someone else Jeep waves at me. But for fuck's sake, come talk to me about jeeps instead of putting a useless piece of plastic in my car. I love talking to random people about jeeps.