DylanM345 build

Reactions: PNW_LJ
Heck yea man, it’s good to see another young TJ dude, with a midarm at that!

Edit: Holy shit man, I just checked out your profile, we’re exactly 1 year apart in age.

Reactions: D M
Are you planning on welding in the “ears” of the cast mount?

You mean C gussets? No i dont plan on them, I havent heard of any decent benefit on a Dana 30 for it, at least on this forum.
Heck yea man, it’s good to see another young TJ dude, with a midarm at that!

Edit: Holy shit man, I just checked out your profile, we’re exactly 1 year apart in age.

Hell yeah man thanks, love to see fellow youngins with the best jeep ever made. Not quite ready to midarm, but almost have all the parts! Yours is up next lol
EDIT: Damn i see youre Sept. 3 thats crazy!

You mean C gussets? No i dont plan on them, I havent heard of any decent benefit on a Dana 30 for it, at least on this forum.

No I mean the cast control arm mount you cut off. Ideally those ears are cut so they stick into the truss (for a mechanical bond), and are then welded in. I can see one ear might be tall enough, can’t see the other though.

IMG_6166.jpeg

Hell yeah man thanks, love to see fellow youngins with the best jeep ever made. Not quite ready to midarm, but almost have all the parts! Yours is up next lol
EDIT: Damn i see youre Sept. 3 thats crazy!

Heck yea. Is midarm the next “big item” in your build plan, or maybe axles/outboard?

No I mean the cast control arm mount you cut off. Ideally those ears are cut so they stick into the truss (for a mechanical bond), and are then welded in. I can see one ear might be tall enough, can’t see the other though.

View attachment 441292

Heck yea. Is midarm the next “big item” in your build plan, or maybe axles/outboard?

Ah I see, didnt know about the ears. Theyre cut off. Didnt use them, was wondering what that was used for. got a good plan but its going to take some time ($$$)

Jeep will follow in this order(most likely)
-Front Midarm and 2" stretch
-Get the 5.13s and Lockers put in
-35s
-Rear Midarm, 3-4"stretch, coilovers, gas tank mod
-Front Highlines and coilovers

• Love
Reactions: PNW_LJ
Ah I see, didnt know about the ears. Theyre cut off. Didnt use them, was wondering what that was used for. got a good plan but its going to take some time ($$$)

Jeep will follow in this order(most likely)
-Front Midarm and 2" stretch
-Get the 5.13s and Lockers put in
-35s
-Rear Midarm, 3-4"stretch, coilovers, gas tank mod
-Front Highlines and coilovers

I like it! 😀

Disappointed at the lack of “Tons and Fodeez” in the plan, but you TJ guys get a pass.

• Haha
Hope yall had a merry christmas. Brown santa brought me a 2.5 gallon air tank, 4 channel amp, and an 8" sub w built in amp. Spent the day installing it behind the seat.
Was able to do a pretty good job of hiding the wiring and tucking it under the carpet/console. Im very impressed with the sound.
IMG_2550.jpeg

IMG_2551.jpeg

Last edited: